The Vermont Sustainable Jobs Fund offers business assistance, value chain facilitation, network development, and strategic planning services.
The Vermont Sustainable Jobs Fund serves a wide range of clients from private sector businesses, nonprofit organizations, and government agencies connected to agriculture and food system, forest product, waste management, renewable energy, and environmental technology sectors.
Our services are tailored to meet individual client needs at their different stages of development:
- Business management coaching services help Vermont companies create and retain jobs, reach new markets with their products and services, plan for the future, and strengthen the sustainable economic development of our state.
- Value chain facilitation services identify gaps in supply chains and opportunities for product development and overall market growth.
- Network development services help diverse stakeholders find a common agenda around which to connect, align, and take action on systems level change efforts.
- Strategic planning services drive action-oriented results through organizational analysis and adaptive planning.
- Financial services support the management of the Flexible Capital Fund, LC3, occasional grant making, and fiscal sponsorship.
- We periodically work with clients from other states and regions seeking to replicate our approach. We are also available for speaking engagements and presentations on how we accelerate sustainable economic development.
Vermont Sustainable Jobs Fund past and current clients:
Agriculture and Food Systems
Blake Hill Preserves
Chesapeake Bay Foodshed Network
Deep Root Organic Cooperative
Eden Ice Cider
Farmers To You
Fat Toad Farm
Global Village Foods
Halyard Brewing Co.
High Mowing Organic Seeds
Jericho Settlers Farm
Kimball Brook Farm
Lawson’s Finest Liquids
Luce Farm Wellness
Mad River Food Hub
Ontario Agriculture and Food Initiative
Roots Farm Market
Rutland Area Farm and Food Link
Peterson Quality Malt
Screamin’ Ridge Farm
The Royal Butcher
Upper Valley Produce
Vermont Beef Producers Association
Vermont Cheese Council
Vermont Cookie Love
Vermont Food Venture Center
Vermont Fresh Network
Vermont Grass Farmers Association
Vermont Livestock Slaughter & Processing
Vermont Sheep and Goat Association
Vermont Smoke and Cure
Vermont Specialty Food Association
Vermont Tortilla Company
Vermont Tree Fruit Growers Association
Cooperman Fife & Drum
Vermont Butcher Block & Board Company
Vermont Farm Table
Vermont Wood Pellet Company
Vermont Energy and Contracting Supply Corporation
Vermont Wood Pellet Company
Green Mountain Antibodies
Compost Association of Vermont
Highfields Center for Composting
Vermont Compost Company
Conant Custom Brass
Manufacturing Solutions, Inc.
Union Street Media
Way Out Wax