Support the Vermont Sustainable Jobs Fund
When you give to the Vermont Sustainable Jobs Fund, you are part of helping us reimagine and transform Vermont’s economy in ways that sustain the well-being of people, communities, and the environment.
For 25 years, the Vermont Sustainable Jobs Fund has supported businesses in the food and agriculture, forest products, and clean technology sectors through relationship building, access to capital and business support services, industry level strategic planning and network facilitation.
Your donation helps:
- Provide direct business assistance to help Vermont businesses grow and pay livable wages
- Support local food availability and access for ALL Vermonters
- Open new outlets for local food and wood products in regional markets
- Foster the next generation of business owners committed to our communities, the environment and their employees
- Start-up businesses develop clean technology products that reduce carbon emissions and fossil fuel use
Please consider a tax-deductible donation in an amount that works for you. The Vermont Sustainable Jobs Fund (EIN 03-039736) is a nonprofit, educational organization with 501(c)(3) status. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
If you prefer to donate offline, please mail a check to:
Vermont Sustainable Jobs Fund/Donation
3 Pitkin Court, Suite 301E
Montpelier, VT 05602